Propeller is a place to build businesses that can scale. We promote a high energy, fast moving culture where entrepreneurs, creatives and engineers can accelerate their product development and marketing by testing their ideas and strategies with other entrepreneurs. You may even fill the inevitable gaps in your skills and resources through collaboration.
It's also about fun. We want you to work in a space that you look forward to spending time in. It's no coincidence that we are located two minutes from two beaches, and 30 seconds from the centre of Exmouth.
If this sounds like something you or your businesss would benefit from then become a member.
As a member you get:
- 24 hour access to desks, sofas, meeting spaces, kitchen and internet.
- Time with other entrepreneurs that you can share ideas with.
- Free access to regular talks and lectures from successful entrpreneurs and makers.
- Storage for your watersports kit so you can be on your board within minutes of the front door. Discounts on kit and lessons from local watersports companies.
- An awesome location, close to the sea, estuary, bars, shops and transport.
The entrance and dining area as you walk into the building.
The main office with personal and communal standing desks.
The dining and meeting tables.
This is just the start
Propeller is run as a social enterprise with the aim of making Exmouth an incredible place to build businesses while retaining a great lifestyle. We want people, especially students and school leavers, to believe they can live and thrive in Exmouth.
We have big plans:
- The development of the old court house into an event space that can host conferences.
- Regular training programmes so that local people and businesses can develop digital skills.
- A school leavers programme for teenagers that want to start their own business.